Quick and easy breakfast, perfect for making ahead of time! Grab a jar and go! You will love these granola parfaits!
When my kids were younger, meal prep HAD to happen. Otherwise, I risked the food I bought not lasting for the meal I wanted it to be for. Example-my son would eat 1/2 loaf of bread as PBJ’s, and that was the loaf I was planning on making breakfast for the family with.
I had to learn to make lots of food ahead of time, that the kids could just grab and eat. Having homemade granola and yogurt on hand all the time makes these granola parfaits so easy to whip up. I can make a bunch of them for the week, stick them in the fridge, and they are good to go.
So, what are granola parfaits?
It’s the layering of granola, yogurt, and fruit in a jar. Pretty basic, right? You can use different kinds of yogurt, too. Try plain, or your favorite flavor. I love using homemade granola for this, but you can add whatever granola you want.
That’s the beauty of these simple breakfasts. Versatile and easy to adapt to your liking.Quick and easy breakfast, perfect for making ahead of time! Grab a jar and go! You will love these granola parfaits! #easyrecipes #breakfast #granola #yogurt
Making these couldn’t be simpler. Well, they could be if you had someone to do it for you, so there’s that. Here’s the simple DIY directions:
- Take a jar that has a lid, and add layers of:
- Chopped fruit
And repeat until the jar is full. Add the lid, and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. See, I told you it was super easy!
What do you do for quick and easy breakfasts? Will you try these granola parfaits?Be sure to pin this for later!
- 1 quart yogurt
- 2 cups granola of choice
- 2 cups chopped fruit of choice
- In a jar that has a tight fitting lid, layer your parfaits. Add yogurt, then granola, then fruit and repeat until jar is full.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker - With 7-6oz Glass Jars
- Ball Mason 4oz Quilted Jelly Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 12
- Hiware 12-piece Extra-Fine Stainless Steel Dinner Spoons, Use for Home, Kitchen or Restaurant - 7 1/3 Inches
- Yo Gourmet Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter - 1 Box Containing 6 Each 5 Gram Packets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 489 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 176mg Carbohydrates: 61g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 36g Protein: 21g